Project leaders, welding coordinators
- Create a new project.
- Upload project documents, such as drawings, material/welder certificates, work instructions etc.
- Create the welding lists and set the welding requirements.
- Define project participants such as welding coordinators, welders, NDT inspectors and viewers.
Welders, heat treatment operators
- Access the project information such as project documents, welding lists, work instructions, etc with a mobile phone.
- Weld in accordance with the given requirements.
- Log the work activity, including weldings, heat treatments etc.
- Adds photos of the welds, comments and other relevant additional information.
- Access the project and see the welds that are ready to be inspected.
- Inspect the welds and mark them as approved or rejected.
- Welding coordinators, welders, and other project participants can immediately see if the weld has been approved or rejected.
- Create the NDT reports and upload them into Reportify Weld afterwards.